Welcome to KVM/ARM Open Source Project
We aim to provide fast, reliable, broad support for ARM virtualization in the Linux kernel.
There is a a main developement mailing list dedicated for the project. All patches for review, improvement suggestions or other issues related to the development and maintenance of the KVM/ARM code base should go here:
There is also the "kvm-arm" IRC channel on Freenode.
Virtual Open Systems (website) maintains a guide on how to set up a KVM testing environment using the FAST models.
KVM/ARM has been tested and verified on ARM's FAST Models and on the following physical hardware platforms:
- ARM TC-2 (Verstatile Express)
- Samsung Exynos 5250 (Arndale Board and Chrome Book)
Patches should be sent to the kvmarm mailing list (see above) and should be cc'ed to the linux-arm-kernel mailing list http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/mailinglists/lists.php.
We maintain two stable (non-rebasing) public branches:
- kvm-arm-next: Patches intended for kvm-next, and subsequently the next merge window
- kvm-arm-fixes: Tracks upstream and includes only fixes for -rcX releases.
We currently have one unstable branch, which rebases any time (please take care accordingly):
- kvm-arm-staging: Staging area for patches to go into kvm-arm-next